top of page

Getting a NGB-22 and NGB-23 | Pre 9/11

Updated: Oct 31, 2018

Once you decide to use your VA home loan eligibility after serving in the National Guard, you will have to get your points statement. Most likely you have lost it or didn't keep up with these statements after leaving the military. No problem. There is a way to request those documents from the National Archives over the internet. You will have to be able to fax an SF-180 to the national archives.

The above link is direct to the SF 180. Complete the SF 180 and fax it to the NPC at 314-801-9195. Once you've done this, you must call them and ensure receipt at (314) 801-0800. Want us to help you complete the process? Call Joe Bear at 205.207.BEAR.

bottom of page